Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Blog Post Week 10

This term I would say the best photo I have taken is the one of the OSU student high fiving the little girl at the run. While the photo was not perfect I loved the expressions and feeling that the photo gave. This photo reflects what I have learned about taking action shots, making the faces visible and capturing a moment. Between the beginning of the term and now I now know to always shoot someone from the front, get their name, and capture interesting angles.
For class I want to be able to take pictures that are good enough to add to the school paper. Along with that I want to get more comfortable talking to strangers and people I do not necessarily know. Finally I want to contribute to the paper through good stories.

Looking back I think I achieved these things for the most part. I had two or three good photos in the commuter  which were of Sam Grove by the water fountain, and Kane Weekly’s portrait. My ability to talk to strangers has also grown. When having to go to the carousel and interview people it was much easier because I had talked to so many new people  through the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment