Thursday, May 16, 2019

Blog Forum Week 7



Hometown:
For the neighborhood/hometown assignment I am going to photograph the city of Albany. I am choosing Albany because it is where i have lived my entire life and I think it would be interesting to look st it from a different perspective and try to capture some interesting photos. For the photo I take I could take a photo of a pedestrian as my subject and then I could take a photo of the carousel for my landmark picture. For the activity I could possibly take photos of people riding the carousel. The photo that will pose the biggest challenge will be the subject one because I will need to actually interact with people.

2 Photo Story:
For my photo story I could do Paris Barton who is a photographer. I will document her time doing different shoots. I will start doing this next week and do it a few days throughout a couple weeks. I will do it wherever she is doing her photo shoots at. That may be in downtown corvallis or in a park or in a field or even at her house. I plan to document her throughout the shooting process so that means makeup, shooting pictures and perhaps even editing. I will do this by having my camera read yat all times and asking her what she’s doing prior to the shoot so I have a general idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment