Friday, April 19, 2019

Topic One
Paris Barton is who I plan on shooting. Paris is someone whose true passion is art and photography. The best place to shoot her would be her room where she takes most of her photos for her shoots. I think the prop that would work the best is simply her camera. I plan on texting her about all this because I know her well.


Jacob Nester is the person who I plan on Shooting. Jacob wants to be a screenwriter so I think I want to shoot him wherever he likes to write. The prop I think I would have is his laptopI will text him since I know him.

Topic 2:
  1. The best photo I have taken so far is one of Blake Guerrero in the art gallery

  1. The worst photo I posted on my blog so far is the other one I took of Blake Guerrero because of the poor lighting
  2. The skill I need to have is to understand what mistakes I have made and what I need to do to correct it

No comments:

Post a Comment