Friday, April 5, 2019

Humans of LBCC



Kane Weekly

“In ten years I want to be running my own business,” 19 year old freshman Kane Weekly said in my interview with him. He went on to explain that he currently is majoring in engineering but is thinking about switching to business to further his passion. When I asked why he thought he would be good at running a business he replied “I have been working in the property care business for a long time and I really enjoy it. I think I am a pretty hard worker so if I keep working hard I could definitely run my own business.” When I asked Kane what the hardest part of college was he explained that “Adjusting to the increased workload of the classes has been difficult and trying to balance everything else in my life also is tough.”



Julia Frazier

Sitting in a Criminal Justice 101 I asked Linn Benton freshman Julia Frazier what her major was and she told me she was a psychology major. I further asked what she plans to do with that degree. Julia explained that she wants to be a counselor and work with “teens and young adults.”

No comments:

Post a Comment