Friday, April 5, 2019

Week 1 Assignment

Topic 1:
 I am a 19 year old freshman with a major in general studies although I ultimately want to be a filmmaker. I have been practicing photography and filmmaking for about three years so I have a decent understanding of how cameras and photography work. I took this class to learn more about photography but also get an insight on the world go journalism.

Topic 2:
For class I want to be able to take pictures that are good enough to add to the school paper. Along with that I want to get more comfortable talking to strangers and people I do not necessarily know. Finally I want to contribute t the paper through good stories.

Topic 3:
Some good subjects could be of the baseball team since it is now spring. Another good subject could be the culinary students cooking meals since it is something that people often don't get to see. Another great group of subjects could be students that are all very diverse, whether it be through ethnicity and background.

No comments:

Post a Comment