Friday, April 12, 2019














Sam Grove
In my interview with Sam I started by asking what his major was and the conversation just took off. He explained that he is majoring in child development seeing as he plans to become a preschool teacher. I was surprised when he said he was able to start in a year or so. I further asked why he wanted to work in this field with this age group of kids. Sam said that he likes kids of that age because they are so creative and they do not care what others think. They just do what they want," he explains. I thought this was a very interesting point I had not thought about. He then said he would like to be a nanny who travels to different places around the world and take care of other children which is also very interesting.






Blake Guerrero
I found Blake sitting in a Hot Shot Cafe so I thought I would ask him a few questions. I asked him his major and he explained that he his currently doing general education but then, very enthusiastically he said he will be switching to the culinary program in the fall. I  asking him where he sees himself in ten years. Blake says “In ten years I would like to be working at a restaurant, maybe traveling around and working with other chefs as well.” I then asked Blake what the reason was for his strong love for food and he quickly explained that he loved the expression of culture as well as the personal story that can be told through food and cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment